Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Boots, Boots, & more Boots!

So while reading A Diary of Lovely, as I do everyday, yesterday, she had a post all about her boots.  She said she copied from an old blogpost of someone else.  Well, as you all know, I have a slight obsession with boots :)   After I submitted my link into her linky party (go visit the others, its fun! Get some inspiration!)   I was putting shoes away since we just moved, and started thinking... I'll do something similar!! Now, my photography & boot standing-up skills are nowhere near Helena's.... Here ya go!!



 Now, I'm currently missing at LEAST 3 pairs... and those are only the ones that I know about! :) :) told ya, obsession!!  Currently, I'm on the look out for a dark blue pair, and possibly a Gator blue pair.. I'll let you know when I find them!






I LOVE boots with details~  These to the left are suede and just over the knee with a wrap around tie~  They are so fabulous!
















And I love boots with buckles, a la biker type boots.  I have similar pairs in both black and brown.  As you can see, one of my doxies, Peonie, wanted to be in the picture!









So~ do you love boots like I do? What do you wear with yours?
Stay tuned, I think for this week I'll showcase outfits to wear with boots!
Also.... some exciting news! Since we moved, my closet it getting an instant update (as in LOTS more space!).  Just wait to see what I do with/to it!  :) :) :)

Happy boot shopping!

1 comment: