Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Confession.....! (& an underwear post :) )

Ok, I have a confession I just HAVE to share :)   I not only have a thing for boots (and from the pictures, you can see, any type of shoe).... but also with underwear.  I used to say something along the lines of "Well, it always fits and if they're something fun, they're going to make you smile at least a few times a day"... Weird, I know.  I realized one day, however, the "always fits" part isn't always true.  But I digress~ I mean, I have so many pairs its ridiculous.  One time when I was moving, I stored some boxes at my moms... She, for whatever reason :) , was going through some and called me, panicked "Ash, how do you have any underwear with you for the week?! I've just counted about 60 something pairs...and I didn't count them all!"  I laughed and responded "well, I have about 30 pairs with me... I think they are something like 200 altogether."  :) :) :) :)


Well, the point of this is..... Let me just share with you what I've found. 


The





GREATEST 






EVER!!!!!!














Let me just say, previously, I had zero problem paying $10, $15 for a pair from VS or wherever.  Several months back I bought a bra from VS and it came with a free pair of their new "lacie" thongs.  I loved them and kept saying I was going to go get more.. they are $12.50, but 3/$30.  Everytime I went in there, I got sidetracked and ended up with other kinds.... lots of Pink brand and several UF pairs :) 
Well, one shopping day, I walked into ForLove 21 (Forever 21's accessories line) looking for nothing in particular when I stumbled upon the above.  I just about shrieked in the store.  They.Are.Identical to the pricier version.  I bought every color they had that day and asked if they would get more in.  Today was my third time in and I always buy all the available colors.  I even went through the new shipment today to get those colors.  I was SO thrilled! I mean, $2.50 really?!  LOVE it!!!! 
Anyway, if you want the most comfortable pair of undies you will ever wear... Run, don't walk, to ForLove 21 (or get 'em online, I'm assuming they are available there, too). Seriously, you will also be in love!


**Sorry to devote a whole post to this, clearly you can see my love for panties! :) I even posted about them on facebook once, on a Gator game day, so you know they were important! ;)


~Ash

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! I read this from my phone and at first glance thought those were socks.... And was a little shocked. The post is cute now that I know it's panties!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete