Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving~

I have at least two posts ready to go, and a few more in the works... however, I thought since yesterday was Thanksgiving, I should write about that :)
This is my view as I'm writing to you:




What did I do today? Clean, clean, clean, & decorate.  Whew, I'm exhausted!

Anywho~  While I like to stop and breathe and be thankful all year long, of course it is more in the front of everyone's minds in the fourth week of November. 
We had a great day at my mom's yesterday.  Ate too much of course~ But oh well! My sister & her husband and two dogs came down for the week from NC, so that was fun!
What I am thankful for (in no particular order!):
My 3 crazy dachshunds,
C, my love, for putting up with me, dealing with me, and helping me through~
the fact that even though we never have as much in the bank as we would like, and don't make what we would prefer, we never go without and live a pretty fabulous life,
in line with the above...despite wondering how everything was going to get paid sometimes, the fact that I can still shop, no matter how frugally :)  (whole post on that, coming soon!!)
my Family,
faith, hope & love,
my friends (who are like family),
the Gators :)
& you!


Annnddddd.... take two~ ;)













Of course, I could go on alllllll day, but I won't bore you with all that! Speaking of, (ok, well, not really lol...but I just thought of this, soooooo....) I stumbled across The Happiness Project and LOVE some of her ideas.  Perhaps my favorite being the one sentence journal.  Go read & check it out~

I hope everyone had a most fabulous Thanksgiving and you all got a lot of great deals if you took part in Black Friday... I did very very little of that today, it was waaaaayyyyy to crazy!! Until next time, happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment