Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Outfits for boots, 1!

Hi y'all!! Finally.... a boots outfit :) I told ya I'd do it!  It's been a crazy weekend~ I've been so so so busy... and I had a 4 day weekend....thought I'd get everything done..HA!
So... Here ya go~ First of all, let me say, this was for the Gator game Saturday night..which I went to..and they broke my heart :( But, that's ok! There's always next year, and like I've been saying, if we had to lose at least it was to Spurrier.


So, as you can see, I love leggings! :) It was warmer during the day and was going to be cool at night so I though paired with my favorite boots, it would be perfect!  The shirt is from Forever21 from about 5 years ago...I just can't ever get rid of anything that is Gator blue or orange... I know I'll use sometime later! :) :) So anyway.... It's a one shoulder shirt with very small silver studs around the sleeve and all around down the neckline and under my left arm.  I LOVE that shirt~  I threw on a skinny orange belt, also from Forever21... I mean, who can resist that store? with those prices?! Seriously, $5.80 for that belt I think, I mean I've had it for over a year (never worn it..surprise surprise!) but it wasn't more than $6. Fabulous!  I got a lot of compliments on this outfit~ I'm not the jeans and t-shirt to a football game type, clearly.  I've always got to add something to it! Sorry about the iPhone pics, I couldn't find my camera!! Then on the way to the game, I found it in my car..oops!!!  Also please excuse the disaster of a bedroom behind me... its getting redecorated, hooray!! More on that later!
Hope your weekend was great~ I'll keep posting more boot outfits, promise.  But I'll probably tell you about my $6 wardrobe update next.....! :) How do I do that you wonder? Wait & see!!!

Happy shopping!!

~~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment