Sunday, November 28, 2010

Outfits for boots, 2!!

Hiiiiii!!!!!!  So.  Don't judge. I had to take pictures, of myself lol :) and once I was loading them onto my computer.... I saw how dusty my mirror is!!!!  Ooooooopppppsssss....! So I immediately cleaned it, however, pictures were done. So.  Here ya go~


These are the tall felt-ish boots with the ties at the top~ 


Oh yes, boots & shorts! I do it all the time. These are dark brown, cowboy/pirate style with a little heel. 


(yes, I blurred the top on purpose... So dusty!! haha.. I also enhanced the color so the background looks yellow...its really white :) but the leggings are dark teal.. I wanted that to show..)


Sorry about my *wonderful* photography skills, wink wink.  :) Anyway, I kept my promise! ;) here are outfits with boots.  As I wear more, I'll take (better) pictures and post them.  I'm  hoping to get a better camera for Christmas, hint hint to my loved ones reading this!!  :D
But my favorite thing with boots, is your own personal style.  Take Risks! Be Creative! Just try it.  You will surprise yourself  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment