Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things I love, for fall~

 Ok, so I should've named the previous post "what do you NOT love?" and this one "what do you love?"  Oops! :) 

Things I’m loving for fall...
BOOTS! all kinds, short, tall, booties, with embellishments, plain, military, riding.... etc etc etc
Here is a picture of my most recent pair, keep in mind I have over 20 pairs.... No, seriously~ :)
























leggings: plain, ‘dressed up’ & tights

chunky jewelry..and lots of it.  piles of necklaces.
--mixing metals. in jewelry and decor

Colors: cobalt blue--ie,gator blue... I can still rep my team and be stylish :) , camel, rich jewel tones

“riding” style pants.

blazers/jackets.

crisp, well fitting, fabulous white button down.

Sweaters: long, short sleeved, etc.

Oversized, gym-like sweat-like shirts, probably off the shoulder a la "flashdance" :)

Turtlenecks, but not like your grandmothers turtlenecks~ ;)

Vests.  I really like these all the time but it’s easier to do in the fall  ...especially in Florida, where the weather makes putting on more layers unbearable!

So, what are your favorite things for fall?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment