Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm rockin' out to... :)

As I was leaving the gym last night, my FAVORITE Tom Petty song came on (to be named shortly) and I turned my car stereo up so loud and rocked out... dancing, singing, the whole 9 .. So I decided..
Why not share the songs I'm obsessed with right now :)
I know this blog is "supposed" to be about shopping... but good music puts me in a good mood which generally leads to shopping!  =)


Here is what I realized I was obsessed with last night~
30 Seconds to Mars--"Closer to the edge"

Colourslide--cover of "You Got Lucky"

The original "You Got Lucky"

Kenny Chesney--"Somewhere with you"

and as always, "Push" by matchbox twenty-- my all time favorite~
  
What are you listening to lately that you just can't get enough of??

Happy shopping!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment