Monday, February 7, 2011

(P)interested.... in my weekend~

So I had some lovely posts I wanted to do this week.....and was hoping to start the week off right by doing one today~ However---since it is STILL raining (& by raining I mean pouring and creating lakes in the dog parks...) I am highly unmotivated.

We had a good (rainy) weekend though~ We went & visited my sister in Orlando, had Giordano's Pizza, and went to IKEA!! Yay!! C had never been, I told him it was A LOT to handle.. He didn't get it til we were three rooms in... then he says "ok, I'm overwhelmed" :)

We found tons of cute stuff, though, of course~ I decided on a great kitchen design for when we buy/build/remodel towards the end of the year.


Guess who liked which one..... Ok, I'll help ya~ :) He liked the bottom... and to compromise, we picked the cabinets in the top. With a gorgeous marble-y, sparkly countertop. My sister & I told him that the kitchen he looooveeeddd (which is not the one pictured here, but so.close) looked like a bachelor pad from 1987 LoL
Anyway~ so we bought some good storage things and redid our pantry..which I'm so in love with now!!!

In other news... I recently found Pinterest through other bloggers, and was invited to join when the site went public. Are you on there yet? Because you should be. I just joined. Like, 10 minutes ago. In. Love. You will spend countless hours there, however, be warned!!

Come. Join. Follow me :) and PIN!


My Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment