Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Skirts, pt 3!!

Are y'all tired of seeing skirts yet?!  I just love love love them, especially for the spring when all the new colors and prints come out.  And they're SO versatile! Anyway, here ya go! part three~


Skirts, pt3

Again, created with Polyvore.




I actually have a denim shirt Very similar to these, that I got from Walmart, for $1. Yes, one.dollar!  Crazy, I know! The only difference is the shaded area that looks like a second pocket was there, mine simply has a pocket in that spot....However, how easy would it be to wash that shirt a few times and remove a pocket?!  For one dollar!!! And now that I think about it, I have shoes like that almost, from American Eagle from two years ago.  Dang...  I just need to get a skirt like that, and that most fabulous coat!!!  
:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment