Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rain, Rain go away!!

So, the last two days have been completely nasty around here~ Yesterday, humid and rainy, today, cold & rainy... the next 3-4 days... some sort of variation of those two.  Blech.  I've had next to zero inspiration.... I have spurts however when I sit down and read all of my 'daily reads' :) :) then I want to jump up and decorate and redo my closet and find new ways to wear things, etc etc etc. 

I went into an antique store yesterday to waste 10 minutes. I typically don't like antique stores too much because why pay $35 for  a dish I can find at Goodwill for $.50!? Anyway, I was in a part of the store that had cute old armoires and hutches.... and what did I find....?




Authentic West Point military jackets!!!!!!! OMG! there were, I don't know, 4 or 5 different ones.  I didn't take a lot of pictures because I was trying to be discreet  ;)  But now I'm kicking myself for that.  Soooooo..... that's what I'll be combing thrift stores for now!  You know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the military style pieces...and this is REAL not style!  Buuutttt.... they were each $150, which is why I don't currently own one of those jackets and will be looking other places :)

with these shoes, which PS, I'm now obsessed with...





Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment