Monday, February 14, 2011

Love, Love, Love

A few weeks ago (2 to be exact) I was going through my list of "Daily Reads" and hopped onto "Blonde Episodes" ---PS, I just love blogs with 'blonde' in the title :) <~~~~ that's what they always make me do!

Anyway, she was doing a guest series, "What is Love?" and this one was the first.'
Go check it out.
http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/01/what-is-love-guest-series-day-1.html

As I was reading through the post, at what love is to the guest blogger, I smiled a lot, laughed a little, and then started thinking even more. ***all in time for what... Valentine's Day!!****  C & Me, we are those things she described.  We do them.  All of them.  And I started to think some more, about this man, this Love of My Life.  And yes, we are (relatively) young, and yes we bicker (ok ok fight, :D ), and he knows just.what.to.do to make me scream (in not a good way)... but I know, 100%, without a shadow of a doubt, that he IS the Love of My Life (yes, with caps) =)  There is not a better person, for me.  He has allowed my real self to come out of it's hiding spot, where she lived for so many years before.  He let's me breathe, and scream, and get upset, and think, and talk things through.  He helps me up and holds me there when I fall, he indulges me everyday, and he fell in love with Paisley as quickly as I did... and didn't tell me no when I wanted two more :)

So, C, Happy Valentine's Day!  Although, like I told him yesterday, I don't think people who love each other should just wait until V Day to do something sweet and be thoughtful.... it should be an all the time thing. V Day should, in all reality, be just another day...However~ since everyone loves it, and I am a romantic sometimes.... There you go. =) 

a montage of the last 12 months, or so.  (it would've been TOO big if I had done one of the last 3 years :)  )
Happy V Day to everyone!  Hope yours is filled with love and laughter~
PS; Say a prayer for my friend and his family today as his Mom is having surgery.




No comments:

Post a Comment