Thursday, February 17, 2011

Skirts, styled-Pt 1


So, here is one outfit.  So cute.  Girly with stripes that are oh-so-trendy right now... Which, I happen to LOVE! :)  Two belt choices.  The skinny braided one is something I think everyone should have in their closet.  I couldn't resist the other one though, it has paisleys on it!! So I will be searching for something similar...and will probably wear it all.the.time.  =)
Welcome warm weather!
created with Polyvore






















Sorry about that extra shirt up there.... I'm new to this whole Polyvore situation...and still learning! Thought I got rid of that shirt~  Oops!!
And for some reason, the clarity of this pic doesn't look so good.... But.. It's a pinky, peachy floral chiffon tank (I think it said it was from American Eagle) and a gray top, with ruffles and a string tie at the top~ with a ruched waist. 
I love to mix colors and patterns in unexpected ways, like the pink shirt with blue stripes, it creates interest!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment