Thursday, October 3, 2013

Uninspired?

Hi!
So. Have you ever had one of those moments where you just think to yourself "what am I supposed to be doing with my life?" I have. This moment has lasted for awhile now. And at times it is worse than others.  I've been trying, hard, to find the answer to that very question. No, I have not yet found it.  I've been uninspired for some time now.  Hence my little (ok, not so little) absence. I'm working on that inspiration though! Just check out this board on Pinterest.

I've had many moments in the last year or so where I've felt as though I am not participating in my life, just riding along. For example, there are some things I would have done differently with the wedding. Don't get me wrong, I think it was an absolutely fabulous day and I was (& am) incredibly happy. But, if I would have had more time, some things would have been better. And I mean time spent at home or planning instead of working like crazy and having a looooong commute--not more time as in a longer engagement.  I would have had more involvement in making my sister's baby shower wonderful. C & I would have gone on a vacation. It's been years since we've taken one. No, not even a honeymoon.  

How do you know when you've found the right career? Is it like finding the one you're supposed to marry? I know how that feels. Will I just know?  Hmmm....I guess we'll see!  Below are some of the things I've pinned that have kept my mind wandering and pondering.


          This one really got to me. It was almost exactly what I had been thinking and feeling.





                                   This is what I'm focusing on! What's too grand? Nothing!





Take this journey with me.  Better yet, tell me your journey. How did you know you were doing the thing you were meant to do? If you're not sure yet, tell me that, too!


Tomorrow: what I learned putting dining room chairs together. :)


xox.
Ash~

No comments:

Post a Comment