Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Liebster Award





So I saw this on Track Suit Friday and thought it looked like fun! So here we go... First are the rules:


 
 
 
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you
Tell 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition
Post 11 questions for them to answer
Notify them that they've been nominated


 This might be difficult to nominate 11 bloggers! But, we shall see!


Ok here goes!  11 facts about me.....

C & I were together for five years (to the day) that we got married. We met while opening a restaurant. I told my boss not to hire him, he seemed ...how to put this delicately....douchey :) The next day he sat at the front of orientation and made me laugh the whole time. And here we are

We have been married for 6 months and I have not changed my name. And this was a huge thing for me! I couldn't wait to change it.  Maybe next week?

I work in fashion. The end.

I will forever love Tim Tebow. Say what you will about him..but I will only take seriously those who have actually met him.. and yes, I have. We went to school together.

...which brings me to fact #5. I graduated from the greatest school ever. The University of Florida!!!! GO GATORS!  I have wanted to be a Gator since I was two years old. The day I graduated...I was so so so proud of myself. I had to overcome a lot to get to that moment. and I did! Go me.


In case you didn't know, we have three dachshunds. Three little wonderful weiner dogs. They are the loves of our lives, hands down. If you were to go through my phone all you would see would be pictures of my kids... Paisley, Peonie, & Piper! I'm biased, but aren't they the cutest things!!!




 I have a need...ok maybe not a need, more like a deep desire to go back to school. I would really like to get my Masters. I'm not 100% sure in what, though! I don't know what I want to be when I grow up :) I'm thinking something finance related; I've been drawn to that field recently. Thoughts?

I'm obsessed with The Real Housewives of anything! Seriously. I'll watch the same episode 1000 times.

My husband is from Louisiana. Imagine how much fun it is in my house that Saturday every October when UF plays LSU.

Apparently I am related to Al Gore.

I do not eat fruits or vegetables. We can talk about this later :)


And now.... the 11 questions from Ashley at Track Suit Friday:


 1.You have an unlimited budget to shop, but you can only spend at 3 stores.  Where are you headed?
As a self proclaimed shopaholic, limiting it to just 3 stores is a bit difficult!! But let's try... Lilly Pullitzer; Kate Spade; Michael Kors.

2. After you're done shopping, someone hands you 3 plane tickets.  Where are you and your fabulous new outfits going?



Fiji! I have always wanted to go there...sparkling blue water, sand for miles... Rum! 


3. Turns out the tickets are for 2.  But your husband/boyfriend/significant other can't go.  Who do you take?
My mom

4. You can pick 3 languages to speak.  What are they and why did you pick them?
Spanish, Chinese, and Italian. The first two because they would provide to be very useful and Italian because I love the way it sounds.

5. When you get home, you find out you've lost your job.  But that's ok.  You can pick out a new one.  What will you do?
Honestly? Helping our servicemen and women coming back from war or cruise or any type of deployment reenter civilian life. Not to bring everyone down, but the suicide rate for our military is incredibly high. 

6. You've got to relocate for work. Where do you want to move?
California...or somewhere super Southern!  I've never been to Cali, but have been told that I would love it!  Super Southern because I have an idealized version of life in my head where C & I would raise our kids in a nice quaint fantastic Southern town.

7. And your job is buying you a work car.  What kind of car would that be?
Well, this is not my original answer, but seeing as I will be working with our military..something American. A Jeep maybe. C would looooooovvveee that (note the sarcasm, please)

8. You've done such a great job at work, you are nominated to be "Queen for a Day".  What pet peeve of yours will now be illegal, punishable by punches to the face?
Speaking incorrectly! I.e.: Rihanna & Chris Brown have a song out, I think it's called "Me & my baby". It samples an old Michael Jackson song. In it she says "ain't nobody's bidne" instead of business. It drives.me.crazy.

9. You've clearly got a knack for ruling the roost.  Who is your VP?
Paisley! No, ok. For real?  My friend Alex, one of my bridesmaids. She is super down to earth and logical..where I am not so much.

10. President Obama has Camp David.  But you want to give things an update.  Where's your new American retreat?
Puerto Rico! Hey, it's a territory of USA

11. Now that you're out of office, what cause are you dedicating your life to?

See #5!



I'll have to do some looking through my blog roll to see who to nominate! Check back with me please :)


xox,
Ash~ 

1 comment: