Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall/Holiday Bedroom

I'm thinking of getting some holiday bedding! Much to C's delight..... hahahaha :)

Here's what we currently have:

I clearly didn't take this picture for this reason! Please excuse the mess. My 3 dachshunds (one of which you can  see! that's my Paisley) messed it up about 1.2 seconds after I made the bed this day. Also, we now have to more pillows.. they say Good and Night in the same blue that the euro shams are in.  Anyway,  It's the Bella Paisley duvet from Pottery Barn, white linen sheets, and awning stripe pillowcases..all also from PB. The euro pillows and shams came from JC Penney and total were $45. Great deal~


Here is what I looooooooove for fall and the holidays:
 
Gorgeous, right?! I mean, minus the fireplace, this could be our room! Similar furniture and color. The aqua medallion sheets and aqua in the duvet match the wall color in our room. I just love it. 
The king duvet is $159, and sheets are $159. If I get a 15% off total purchase coupon....this is being ordered!!


I saw all this in the new PB Bed & Bath mag.  Also in that, the following: 

This is very similar to our bathroom. We need the hardware and faucets. Since we do not currently have hardware on our cabinets, I told C this is what I want! Hooray!  Hopefully that'll happen next weekend :) 

Tomorrow: what I've worn for the last two weeks

xox~
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment