Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I bought this (last) week~


I forgot how difficult it is to blog! I forget to take the pictures I need; I have a great idea for a post and am in the middle of my work day and can't write it down...when I get home and finally sit down, my dogs (sweet sweet babies!) want ALL of my time. Half the time they are in my lap, making it IMPOSSIBLE to put a laptop there and blog!!! But I WANT to blog! I really do! Please bear with me as I get into the swing of things. New camera will be here soon!!


So, a (probably) weekly feature will be: What I Bought --to see what's been added to me ever-expanding wardrobe this week~  Later posts will I'm sure show you how I put things together. 
Ok last week I went to Ann Taylor and Forever21.  Below are a few of the things I bought


Forever21

Shorts: $15.80; skirts: $17.80, and yes, they are the same skirt...two colors! I couldn't help myself.. it's paisley!  lace top: $12.80. I promise this shirt is way cuter in person than on that model.


Ann Taylor

Flyaway sweater: $68.00; Striped top: $58.00; Floral shorts: $58.00; Paisley top: $68.00

That sweater is one of my new favorite items of closing. So much can be done with it! I'm going to tie the tails one day over white skinny ankle jeans I think. Cute, no?

Next...What I wore this (last) week!
Hint: there was one day that every.one went crazy for my outfit...To me, it was cute but not anything spectacular---it was the blue & white striped AT top & white F21 eyelet shorts


Until tomorrow (?)
xox
Ash~

No comments:

Post a Comment