Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm obsessed

Ok so here are a few of my favorite things right now. "Favorite" may not even be strong enough for some of these things!  If you ask C everything is my favorite :) But I say, that means I just love life...! right?! 


This gorgeous beach. We live about 5 miles from here~ 10 minutes from my door to laying here! FABULOUS!! Don't be jealous, come visit! I learned how to make the.best.margarita.ever--I'll share :)




 This face. Piper. So so so sweet. I'm obsessed with her sisters, Paisley & Peonie, too, of course.


I joined Birchbox last month. Love.love. Samples delivered every month? yes please! 
I'll review this month's box later.


Lilly Pulitzer. I'm loving all things Lilly right now. Don't know what spurred it but this is my latest purchase. Keychain USB in (what else) a gator!
 

Smellbent. I read about this somewhere so I ordered a sample. And immediately ordered a full size.
The scent is called St. Tropez Dispenser. It smells like heaven. I've been looking for a perfect beachy body spray/perfume, and this IS IT! Not overly coconutty--just perfect.  $45 for the big bottle.
Another reason I love this little LA company.  Hand written thank you's with every order.
I'm telling you, go order a sample. You'll thank me.


I've been a crazy person recently-so busy I can't even think!!  A new "What I Bought'" coming soon!

xox
Ash

**ps: i was NOT paid or given anything to talk about these products. They really are all my favorite things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment