Sunday, May 19, 2013

What I wore (the last two weeks)

This post is going to have several (ok, lots!) of pictures! Get ready~

But first, let me just say, a huge thank you to everyone who sent prayers and thoughts our way last week... I didn't say anything on here, but my beloved grandfather had open heart triple bypass surgery. His second in nine years. He is ok! Praise the Lord!!! :)

Back to fashion~




Mother's Day 2013

Skirt: The Limited, $79.90; White tank: LOFT, $14.50; Rope belt: Beall's, $14.99; Jewelry: Charlotte Russe & Charming Charlie: $13.00 and $8.50







It is no secret that I LOVE to mix patterns. I love to have people say "I love it but I could never pull that off"--then I know I've done it right! :) I then reply to those who say that "of course you can. You have to do it and own it". While you can't see the scarf print well, it is this fantastic plaid, reminiscent of J. Crew or Tommy Hilfiger....but in bright colors. So so cute
Scarf: LOFT $34.50; 'Pretty Paisley' tank: LOFT, $19.50; lime green tank: LOFT $14.50, navy sailor shorts: Target, $17.99; nude t-strap sandals: LOFT, $29.50


 These pants combine two of my favorite things: orange & blue and paisley!!! and they're linen. Stop, pants. You got me~ So fab! This shirt I love. I've had it for a few years and actually have in orange too. It has gold buttons going down the shoulders. It fits fantastically.
 Linen trousers: LOFT, $79.50; brown wedges: Wet Seal, $25.00 (years ago); White vneck 3/4 sleeve top: Gap, $39.50



Remember this post? When I bought these items? Here is how I wore it~ 
added a sand colored tank and the same color shoes.  I have so many other ideas for these pieces! I just love them.  Good buys.
Tank: LOFT, $14.50


I bought this shirt the same day I bought the pieces in the last pic, and just like the above, I love this!
I added a scarf in a different paisley print (surprise surprise) but had the same colors, my favorite white jeans, and salmon wedges.
Scarf: Forever21, $10.80; Jeans: white skinny ankle LOFT, $59.50; Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $39.50





I have had this skirt for a few weeks (like 6). I can't find anything I love to put with it, so this is what I did quickly one morning.
Sherbert colored tank: LOFT $14.50 (yes I have a ton of these tanks!); Belt: Forever21, $6.80; Scarf: LOFT, $39.50; Skirt: LOFT, $49.50



The first pic is my attempt at a sock bun. Turned out a bit messy, but I went with it. I am not good with my hair!!

Hair barrette: Forever21, $2.80 for 2; Dress: LOFT, $89.50; open cardigan, LOFT: $49.50; sandals: LOFT, $39.50; Necklace: Express, $34.50 (seriously, that necklace is about 7 years old)





 Orange & blue again!  So this shirt. I have had it for a while--like 1-2 years. Thought I loved it...decided this day that I wore, I actually do not. I may be going in the donate pile. However, people all day wanted my outfit..

Top: NY&Co, $24.50; Linen trousers: $79.50; shoes: Old Navy, $25.00.


xox
Ash~


No comments:

Post a Comment