Monday, April 29, 2013

What I've been up to {pt. 1!}

Well, as you know, I've been hmmmm....let's just say MIA :)
A LOT has happened... you saw I got engaged on my birthday last year.

A few months later, we FINALLY closed on and moved into our home we built all of last year!!!!!

The front~ It looks so small here but it's 2175 sq ft!


Finally the keys!!!

The kitchen/island

Again~ This kitchen is one of the two major upgrades we did. It's the gourmet kitchen--double convection wall ovens; 36" cooktop with 6 burners; huge single bowl porcelain sink
 
This was taken just a few evenings ago. My 'volcano no 4' candle & brand new Gator Lilly Pulitzer glasses!!  (notice the countertops. We did not get the builders to upgrade the counters..why? Well, remember this is Shopping Blondely. I have expensive taste but prefer to get it on a looooowww budget. Why, again? because why not! I can't see spending money that is unneeded to end up with the same result! ok, so we will be redoing our countertops on our own later this year)

While I realize that is not many pictures, later this week we'll go on a house tour! We haven't done much to the house. We've been in since October--and have had quite a bit going on in that time. 
Follow this board to see my inspiration and projects done before you see them here!


So nice to be back~ Thanks!

More fashion tomorrow! :)

~xx
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment