Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We're baaacccckkkkk!!

We went cruisin' this weekend.  =)  And now.... C has already been planning another for July for his birthday!  And this is from the guy who said no to Biloxi because he "doesn't like to do it up" for his birthday.  HA! 

We had a great time~ Eating, drinking, soaking up the sun, a little shopping, a little gambling :) 
And congratulations Alexandria & Aaron!!! (she is Paisley's Godmother :) :) :) )
So here are some pics from our trip...


So clearly this is the dress I wore to the wedding.  It was so cute.  One shoulder, the other one has a long flowy sleeve thing.


New cruise friends :)

Strawberry daquiris   Cheers!

Drink in a coconut monkey!  Yessssss!!
Ok, so, my dress that I wore the first night (which, I can't believe, but I don't think there are any pics!!) and to the wedding are from a local new store, Three Thirty Couture.   It wasn't what I envisioned wearing, but I loved it! So, there ya go  :)

Tomorrow (hopefully) I'll share with y'all what I'm doing with my closet now.... think huuuugggggeee spring cleaning...of the whole house actually=)
what did y'all do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment