Monday, April 4, 2011

First gen bloggers

Last week we had three days of horrific, torrential, monsoon-y weather.  I mean, terrible.  Tornadoes.  Hail. Weather that makes you want to curl up in bed with your three wiener dogs and watch movies and eat pizza (unless there is a tornado near by, in which case, run to the bathroom! with a fluffy comforter to throw over you and the dogs in case the roof comes crashing in).
While this did not happen to me during one of those nasty days, it is a nice thought~

If only we could all  look so glamorous in the rain~
Or sit and blog... read them, write them.. lust over them. You know, whatev.
We are expecting more of this type of weather for a few hours tomorrow morning... boo.  However~ I get to use my new Victoria's Secret pink striped umbrella (free with $60 purchase this past weekend, woohoo!!!).  And its H.U.G.E. So it can cover me, my laptop, purse, gymbag (if it's with me)..you know, all my necessities.

any-way....
Sex & the City reruns are on E! right now.. and I'm watching while doing other things... and there is a scene where Carrie is sitting in front of her Mac (much like I am currently) in front of her window in NYC..and it's raining.  and she's typing.  and it made me think.... She started this, too.  Like many fashion trends, and dating rules, and friend rules, and drink trends.... Carrie Bradshaw may have unwittingly started a blogging trend.  To which, I am ever grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment