Monday, January 24, 2011

Shopping in Chicago!!

So I spent the half of last week in Chicago for work.  I.LOVED.it (minus the freezing weather).  The shopping on Michigan Avenue, which is also where we stayed, is fabulous!
Here's some of what I bought:
Only mine is Navy blue, not black~ Perfect for UF games!!

With melon instead of turquoise

these sports bras for $6.80!!!

again, mine is melon not turquoise


All the above is from Forever21.  Y'all know how much I love that store.  I'm surprised I didn't buy more, I guess it was because I know there is one here! :) However, ours here does NOT have 'activewear' so I kinda stocked up.... I feel like I should have bought more though!!! Oh well, I can always order online :)

And from a HUGE and gorgeous Victoria's Secret I bought...






You know I have an underwear obsession :)  I bought a few more but couldn't find pics of them~  Since my favorite are currently the fake 'laci' from ForLove21, I bought ones from VS that are funny.  They had SO much stuff! I was in heaven... However  that is another store we have here, of course :)
Oh! And... I found the cutest cropped T at H&M! They don't have an online store so I couldn't find a stock photo of it, and once I get home this afternoon I'll take a pic of it and post it.  It's cream and has a looooonnnngggg dachshund wrapping around from the front to the back--and since I'm a devoted mom to three doxies, you know I HAD to have it!!  It's a size 6 and a few sizes to big, but whatev~ it's supposed to fit loose so I'll go with it =) 

I'll leave you with a few pictures from Chicago~
Have a great day!






These signs were everywhere!! They cracked me up~


From the top of the John Hancock Building (96th floor)  Had the best martini...in a swaying building!~ Sorry about the flash :)

Day 1-- shopping on Michigan Ave.... with all the snow

The best.pizza.EVER.  at Giordano's

Landing Monday morning~

No comments:

Post a Comment