Thursday, January 13, 2011

I went shopping..!!! Sort of....~

Hiiiii!!!  So, late last week, I ran to the mall really for Sephora---for Bare Minerals.  Well, when I was there I couldn't help but look around and I stumbled upon Sephora brand mineral make up.... for $10!!!! BE is $28... and right now, saving $18.... Love it! So I asked one of the ladies what the difference was and all that.. anyway, it came home with me.. and I really do like it!  I'm going this weekend to buy the rest in my color because she said she thinks they are going to get rid of it and that is why the price went down $8.. So, if you haven't tried it and want to... go. Go now!

Anyway, that same day I ran through a few other stores in the mall....not really knowing what I was looking for, but wanting something.  Here is what I found...
$7....Wet Seal.  So fab I had to buy both colors.

And for seven dollars, why not.

Love the faux skin.... Perfect.

VS Semi-annual sale. I can hardly pass up anything Gator anyway....

These were half of... so, $19..and I have a hoodie that matches...  :)  Made me a happy girl, Especially since it's been SO cold here in FL.  


Then I had to run into Target, I forget what for... but I leisurely walked through there for a while... looking through their clearance, which, ps, was half of the store it seems like.... and here is what I found...

So I bought 4

$2.48!!!!


How cute are those?!  I was daydreaming of warmer weather, clearly, when I grabbed them all... but whatev! for 2.48... Who cares!  
They're so versatile.  Yes, they say "sleepwear" on them.  So there's that.  Then to the gym. Layered, under anything. Over bathing suits. With cute shorts, jeans, etc. etc. etc.
I was SO excited!  I know they look like basic rib tanks... and then... there is that lace inset which I just LOVE!

:) :) :)
So tomorrow, I will be shopping my closet to pack for Chicago on Monday... and I thought I was cold here...~  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment