Tuesday, December 14, 2010

VS fashion show, 2010

I can't believe I have neglected to talk about this until now!!!! OMG! It's one of my most favorite nights of the year! The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!
I have a think for peacocks and really, any kind of feathers~ So this year... I was lovin' it!!!

I actually have this 'outfit' ... I bought it a few years back.. Maybe it's time to break it out...~ ;)

LOVE! 




I learned that C thinks gingham is sexy, thanks to the above 2 (3) pictures~ lol



This bra is gorgeous~ it's on my Christmas wish list! :)
Katy Perry, she sang "Firework" which I love love love the lyrics to, I think they're brilliant~


Ahhh, a fantasy world where we all looked like that & could dress that way & get away with it!  I also want to have a hair/makeup/workout team...just for myself. To see what I would look like...! Hmm.... I mean, seriously... wouldn't you?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment