Saturday, December 11, 2010

Inspiration


I can't remember where I found this, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So much so that it is currently hanging above my desks both at work and at home.  The one at home is awaiting a cute frame and a couple of friends maybe :)  I've been using this as inspiration for the past few weeks.
I also have used Elizabeth Edwards as inspiration for some time.  I have one of her books, and I just think it is beautiful.  She amazed me so much, the way she handled everything she went through with such grace and humility.  May she rest in peace, and hopefully she will continue to inspire y'all as much as she will me.

Happy holiday shopping!!! (& decorating!)

2 comments:

  1. love it too, inspirational!!
    Here is the etsy seller btw :) http://www.etsy.com/listing/62792834/she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-print
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I didn't even know it was a print you could buy, I originally found it on a blog! I am about to order a few of the prints, though!! Thanks again!~

    ReplyDelete