Well, it's January 1, 2014. Another year has come and gone! Already! It felt like it flew by... So much so that I feel that I did not accomplish much of anything I set out to in 2013. So I'm going to change that!
Last night C & I had a low key evening. Dinner and champagne, and then more champagne in the hottub~ We watched football and then the ball drop :) low key, but still fun!
My resolutions this year include:
- be healthier--that includes food, working out, not letting stress take its toll, etc.
- work on quality time with C. He travels for work, A LOT. and I find we get stuck in a routine when he is home. So we're going to work on that.
- work on my spirituality
- become more organized. I started this today actually, by reorganizing my coupons. Don't laugh! It made me feel accomplished for the day, and is something that really needed to be done.
- put more time into this.
- Start (or create!) my dream career...whatever that may mean. I want to be at least started on the path this year.
- Shop my closet more--instead of the mall.