Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Absence

makes the heart grow fonder? Hmmm.... I hope so! Sorry I've been away. My body has not been cooperating lately with what I want to do. More on that later, maybe :)
Don't worry, it's nothing too serious. 

I'm thinking of changing the name of this blog to 'Living Blondely' instead of just 'Shopping Blondely'.  The site address would stay the same, though~

I'm working to get more organized--both with this blog and in every other area of my life.  Here are some inspiration pics for how I've organized my house:


Source: bhg.com via Ashlie on Pinterest
Source: bhg.com via Ashlie on Pinterest
 











Source: bing.com via Ashlie on Pinterest


Follow me on Pinterest  here! Because I can pin from my phone, you can see my latest loves quickly!!

Tomorrow: what I've been up to! (well, almost 6 months ago!~

xox 
Ash~

No comments:

Post a Comment