Monday, May 23, 2011

Yo ho, yo ho....

A Pirates life for me~ 

So.  Saw the new Pirates movie..at 12:01 Friday AM.  Yes, C went with me.  He's good :) 
And it was SUCH a good movie!  A little weird, a little dark.  And Captain Jack was a little too clean for a pirate, he needed some more dirt on his face..however, you simply cannot mess up Johnny Depp.

And it got me thinking...ok, obsessed...with pirate-y clothing again.  I mean you know how I feel about military style ... well, I'm that way with pirate style also.  So much so that I was one for halloween several years ago. 






The pirate blouses, corsets, leggings, BOOTS!! hats, big messy hair, lots of eyeliner...  Love love love.

So here's what I'm currently buying...
$39.  It's supposed to be part of a costume but I love it! (go to my pinterest to find source.)

I would absolutely wear this.. minus the headband and gun~ :)

Ditto. 

amiclubwear.com  $16.99.  Yeah, getting in like 3 colors.

amiclubwear again.  $26.  Love the brocade

OMG.  This came from a costume site via google but I'm in love,for real.  I know i have way too many boots.. but do you see these?!  Yeah, need.

I already have big jewelry, leggings (of course), hats. etc etc.  It is, however, 100 degrees... so I don't know how piratey I will be getting in the near future...

Oh, speaking of Pirates...
we saw Kenny Chesney recently!!!!  Just love him.  We had a blast.
 Me & C @ pre-concert tailgateCute right?! :)

love these 2... my 'family' from a job several years ago.


"All my friends are pirates.  That's just who I am"

No comments:

Post a Comment