Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lovinnnggggg!!

Heeeyyyyy!
So, I have a crazy week ahead.  The w.h.o.l.e. family is coming to my house {condo} for Mother's Day lunch tomorrow.  I've been cleaning~ and by cleaning I mean scrubbing every.single.hard.surface in this place...and we have wood floors, so there ya go. :)  No biggie, it needed to be done anyway.  Then Monday I'm headed to Austin for a work conference, and flying out super early Thursday to go to Jacksonville for a Kenny Chesney concert {which I'm SUPER excited about!!!}.. stay tuned for pics :)

While riding in the car for 2.5 hours the other day, I made a list of what I'm loving right now.. so I could share with y'all!!  Here you go!

Flats {which is weird because I live in heels--C is 6'5" afterall}
And they're super cute with rolled skinny jeans, crops, etc.
Black diamonds-- no, it's not code for something else :)... I've become obsessed with the jewel.
Maxi dresses~ you all know my plight with these..however, I've found some that work! Hooray! The striped one I ordered yesterday and the red one I bought {for $10!!!!  Both from Forever21}


White. Everything.  Rooms, bedding..which is not that easy with C & 3 wiener girls :)
Office in new house inspiratio

Peonies~ My very favorite


Rings!  Lots of rings.
Tropical-y Clothes.  See Calypso line at Target~ They are simply fabulous, and affordable.

And keeping in line with the above, I'm loving dressing for summer!!

100% totally me.  I LIVE in cutoff jean shorts in summer...and what better to top it off than a blazer! Perfection. This is my new summer uniform.
Pinterest.  Yes, Still.  I'm obsessed.  And sad. The iPhone app is out in a few days...and we got rid of our iphones a few months back... I'm awaiting the Android app announcement!
{check out Pinterest here}

Statement necklaces.  They've always been a fave of mine, but I have a renewed love for them.

I'm So trying this soon... bracelets on a velvet string as a necklace. So fabulous!
Cardigans.  I know, weird.  My mom is a huge fan..of black cardigans.. she probably has 100.  I, however, like ones with color....and patterns.  I make them young, of course :)

Oh, and a new-ish obsession of mine is not paying a lot for groceries.  I have never been one that likes to pay a lot for food because I'd rather spend it on clothes... my sister would die if she read that. We are 100% opposite in that aspect... but anyway.  I search the different grocery stores sale papers and match it with coupons.  it's amazing how much I'm saving!!  It's such a thrill now  :)

So what are you loving now?  And wish me luck for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment