Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lazy Sunday


This morning, after getting up early (as usual) and feeding the girls, letting them outside, etc. etc., we all went and snuggled back in bed.  And I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEDDDDD it.  It may just be might favorite spot.  The bed (with clean sheets & clean weiners, ps :) ) with my little family.  All warm and snuggly.  At one point, Paisley was sleeping between C & me, with her head on my shoulder.  So cute and so sweet.  Then she started to snore her little baby snore. =)

Paisley, last weekend, in my spot. How cute is she?!

It's just a time where it doesn't matter if the kitchen is a mess, and the laundry is not done, and you have a TON of work waiting for you at 9 AM Monday morning.  The only thing that matters is you & your loves.   So take some time... snuggle, relax.  Work and chores (& yes, I hate that word too....) will wait. 






All images via Pinterest   :) :)


Happy Sunday~


No comments:

Post a Comment