Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hair!!!!

So, I'm sitting here watching "My So-called Life" streaming on Netflix.  I forgot how much I love this show....and Jared Leto.  Ohhhh yeaaaahhhhhh..... Now I remember.  My friend Caroline (go check out her new blog, too cute!) told me it was available on Netflix the.very.next.day that I told C I wish I could find it on OnDemand or somewhere.  Fate! :) 

I have been highly uninspired by clothing recently.  I'm in the middle of cleaning out my closet (yes, again) because nothing fits properly! & yes, that's a good thing, because everything is too big, not too small. But it's so annoying!  So anyway, I've been inspired recently by interiors....and hair.  The clothes I've seen in store recently, ehhh  not doing anything for me.  Maybe I'm getting older? Maybe I need to get out of this "city" (read: college town where everything caters to young college girls) and do some real shopping.  Yeah, it's def the last one =) =) 

I'm giving you some of my favorite hair pictures (via Pinterest  --- if you haven't gone here yet, you NEED to! but, you will become addicted!  Ready? ok!

Beach hair~ (clearly, I've got spring on the mind!!)


Messy & fabulous!

I actually did this the other day~

OMG OMG OMG


This picture made me decide to grow my hair back out again.  And have layers cut in it again, because (even though it's not blonde hair) it is a-ma-zing.


In love with the color. And the style.  i should say, this is how I do my hair on a daily basis. Now, if I can get it that color..... :)




Cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment