Thursday, April 28, 2011

Are you going to?

"she said baby, it's 3 AM I must be lonelyyyy"  mb20 (my fave) 

Let's hope Kate Middleton isn't thinking this tomorrow morning :)

So, who's getting up super early to watch the Royal Wedding tomorrow?
I do NOT plan on it...however I tend to have serious sleeping issues sometimes, so if I wake up...... who knows! lol

They are a cute couple

From the wedding program


And it is truly a Cinderella story.. ok, maybe not really.  It's not like she was scrubbing floors recently.  Buuutttt I did watch that movie every.day...for.a.year.  True story, ask my mom :)  and who doesn't want to wake up normal one day and go sleep a princess?!  Anyway, congrats Will & Kate!!!!

The original :)
PS:  I hope y'all had a Fabulous & Blessed Easter!!

PPS:  There are some super exciting things workin' over here...!! Can't wait to share with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment