Wednesday, April 20, 2011

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hi, How's your week?  I hope it's going better than mine!  I started Monday by having nothing to wear (because nothing in my closet fits...) to meetings I had that day.  Then Tuesday came... and some things happened and I decided  I was having a week full of Mondays.  and then I got rearended.  Yep. So I've had a week. And it's only Wednesday.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the last time I cleaned out my closet.  This was 2-3 months ago.  So not that long.  And this weekend.... oh, it's happening again. and in a BIG way.  I have have have to get rid of what doesn't fit so that I can find some things that do.  Oh, and while we're at it, Clothes stores: Not everyone on the smaller end of the size scale are petite.  Some of us need long!!!!
Such is my dilemma.....

Ok, back to the topic at hand...cleaning out my closet...


Scarves and belts...


Yep, that's 3 separate piles... two in baskets, and one LARGE, several stacks worth, pile.

Closet, after.  Please excuse the dresser--which is now in the process of being redone.  and the aqua paint on the wall. I was trying it out. :)

part of my shoe collection....
My closet is not small.  but I'm not using my very own advice on designing a closet and utilizing it to the best of it's ability.  I know. I'm upset about that, too.  But we're renting until the end of the year.... so.... C limits my house upgrades while we rent =)




above is what I would like to do~ And I know it would take one day, not very much money or effort...but we wouldn't take it with us when we move, so.  I'll wait patiently until we do move....

I'm excited to show y'all my closet redo though when it is finished.. You know, paint on the back wall, the sprayed chandelier..all that good stuff.  Hopefully I'll be done with it this weekend!

Oh, and I hope your week is fabulous and mine gets better....!!!!

:) :) :)

Happy closet cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment