Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!











Well, it's January 1, 2014. Another year has come and gone! Already! It felt like it flew by... So much so that I feel that I did not accomplish much of anything I set out to in 2013. So I'm going to change that!

Last night C & I had a low key evening. Dinner and champagne, and then more champagne in the hottub~ We watched football and then the ball drop :) low key, but still fun!

My resolutions this year include:
  •  be healthier--that includes food, working out, not letting stress take its toll, etc.
  • work on quality time with C. He travels for work, A LOT. and I find we get stuck in a routine when he is home. So we're going to work on that.
  • work on my spirituality
  • become more organized. I started this today actually, by reorganizing my coupons. Don't laugh! It made me feel accomplished for the day, and is something that really needed to be done.
  • put more time into this. 
  • Start (or create!) my dream career...whatever that may mean. I want to be at least started on the path this year. 
  • Shop my closet more--instead of the mall.
Overall, I want to be happier & healthier. That is my wish for all of you, too.  What are some of your resolutions?


xox,

Ash

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you too. I just want to appreciate your working. You have done a fabulous job. I read your post. It inspire me a lot. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete