Thursday, June 6, 2013

What I wore

Hi!
So we're having a tropical storm through these parts.... I'm snuggling in bed with the three weiner dogs, putting off getting up and getting ready for work. Yuck. When the weather is this nasty (rainy, like pouring rainy!, windy, tornado watch....) I do not want to do anything!
But here is what I've worn the last week or so~ 


Chambray jacket: Target, ($35/$17.49); Pink ruffle tank: Target, ($14.50/$10); Skirt: LOFT ($69/$22.49); Necklace: LOFT ($39.50/$18), Shoes: Charlotte Russe ($39/$10)





I love this top. I told y'all, I'm obsessed with sand with white right now!!
Sequined striped tank: LOFT outlet ($36.99/$18); White skinny ankle jeans: LOFT ($59.50/$29); Giraffe necklace: LOFT outlet ($29.50/$6.50); brown wedges: Charlotte Russe--SUPER old





I know I'm wearing the wrong colors in this outfit! Orange & green...what?! Oh well~ :) People loved this outfit this day. I thought it was just eh~

Orange patterned top: LOFT ($49.50/$25); Kelly green 4" inseam shorts: LOFT ($39.50/$20); Wooden necklace... I have no idea! it's SO old! Shoes, Charlotte Russe. Same as in above outfit






Orange paisley top: LOFT outlet ($24.50/$12.25); Orange maxi skirt: LOFT outlet ($49.99/$20); Pink/orange/gold beaded necklace: LOFT ($39.50/$15); orange & pink jellies: LOFT ($19.50/$10)
Can you tell I went to the LOFT outlet this past weekend?? They had the cutest stuff!! Shorts and shirts like this one were buy one get one free!!! That is a great great deal



Dress: Old Navy ($34.94/$20); Belt: Forever21 ($5.80); Flip-flops: J. Crew Factory ($26/$11)
I just took the tags off this dress Sunday. I've had it for several months. I love it!





All pieces here are from LOFT
Short sleeved Vneck cardigan ($44.50/$22); Neon tank ($14.50/$7); Polished denim shorts ($39.50/$20); Black floral shoes ($39.50/$20) <-----Now $14.88!!
Scarf: $34.50; Watch: Michael Kors




Again, all pieces above are from LOFT. People loved this! All day I heard "you just put everything together and it works" and "I could never wear that, but it's so cute on you!"
To this I say: Thank you, first of all! But... You CAN wear it! If have you the attitude that you can wear it, then you CAN.  Repeat after me. You Can Wear Anything.





These two are from Sunday. I spent the day with C. It was glorious.  We fell in love with the town we live in again. The drink is the Bretts Rum Punch from Brett's Waterway Cafe. So good. The drink & the restaurant ;)  The above picture is the view from our lunch! So wonderful


Coming up: an Ash PSA  get excited! :D


xox
Ash~

No comments:

Post a Comment