Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello Pantone!



So I've been reading/seeing everywhere that Pantone released it's color of the year.. and its Honeysuckle! 



(via Pantone)

When I googled it, I found the 2011 color palette of the year.... see below...!!!


(via Wedding 101 which I stumbled upon by accident, through Google, but it is a GORGEOUS blog!)

and how in LOVE with these colors am I?! It's like they came to my house...!  Love Love Love!
So much so that my bedroom for the colder months of the year will be Silver Peony (which you know how much I love peonies, one of my dogs is even name Peonie :)  ) & Silver Cloud.  I had already decided to do gray walls with creams and whites...and was then stuck on other colors.  Anyway, I digress...  To see more on that, visit my mom's blog Early on a Saturday Morning.







How gorgeous is this?! And the colors.... B-E-A-U-TIFUL! And guess what? Right in line with Pantone's colors of the year for 2011!!  This is now my inspiration for New Years! Maybe not this year, in Paris and all.. but next year? Hey, a girl can dream right? And C, if you're reading this... hint hint! ;)

I have always known how much I love gray with just about everything.... white, cream, bright yellow, this perfect dusty rose sort of color that will forever be known to me now as Silver Peony..  But I didn't realize how much of it I already own!  I'm so excited to go shopping both in my closet (again!) and at the mall and see what I can come up with with all of the Pantone colors in mind!!  In the meantime, take a look at some of the fashion photos I found that do just that...~

(via Style Frizz)

(via Million Looks)  
(via Elle)
the ever fabulous SJP (via Vogue)



The above 3 images are also from Vogue.  Can we take a moment and talk about the one right above this..  OMG I'm So in Love! the boots, the flowy, ruffley... LOVE!!

Anyway~  Happy shopping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment